The upper part of the Asics Gel FujiTrabuco 4 trail shoe features breathable mesh, allowing the foot to stay cool and dry as you pick up the pace. A MONO-SOCK® construction provides a slipper-like feel, allowing for a secure and comfortable fit. The ComforDry Sockliner offers additional cushioning to the foot, and thanks to the antibacterial fabric, it also helps reduce bacteria causing odour, so the foot stays fresh.
The Anti Gravel Tongue is an added feature of the Gel FujiTrabuco 4 and helps to prevent debris such as stones and grit from entering, meaning you won't need to stop to empty the shoe. A Lace Pocket allows you to tuck away laces to reduce distraction and prevent any annoying loose ends, whilst 3M reflective elements come in handy for running during low light conditions.
The Asics Gel FujiTrabuco 4 consists of a Solyte® Midsole, This is Asics extremely lightweight midsole, featuring less weight than Asics traditional EVA and SpEVA. It also provides excellent cushioning, comfort and durability. The shoe also features rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning, to attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes.
The GEL FujiTrabuco features a durable and aggressive sole which welcomes rough and challenging terrain. It consists of AHAR+, a lighter version of AHAR, which is a tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe to provide excellent grip without compromising durability. Lugs in the medial and lateral sides offer better traction on different surfaces, preventing slippage during wet and muddy conditions. The forefoot of the shoe also has a Rock Protection Plate to protect the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
Asics Synthetic Upper งาง๑ Asics Gel-Fujitrabuco 4 Women's Trail Running Shoes
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Anti Gravel Tongue - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe, providing protection.
- Lace Pocket - A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rock Protection Plate - Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.