The shoe has assembled more than 20 years of success on the road, aiding the experience of a more stable run when racking up the miles. The Kayano 21 combines cushioning and impact resistance with equal aplomb.
The GEL-KAYANO® 21 stays true to its successful reputation between runners, improving upon its famous ride with technically advanced features, the new technologies employed will take your running to the next level.
Constructed with FluidFit technology, technical mesh combines with additional highly functioning materials permitting an extremely pliable upper, whilst generating a glove-like fit. Catering for the breathable element required by many runner, the mesh upper allows air to permeate the exterior, proving breathability within. Intelligently discrete eyelets disperse lace tension, creating personalized, comfortable environment, specifically designed for you.
The midsole contains an amalgamation of technologies implemented to produce a more stable, cushioned ride. FluidRide, the latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology yields the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characteristics while maintaining lightweight effectiveness. Supplementing the habitual lightweight feel accustomed to the Kayano, Solyte® enhances cushioning and durability respectively. The raft of performance boosting technologies doesn't stop there, with SpEVA 55 Lasting incorporated in the midsole as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
The outsole compromises a new blown rubber outsole material utilized to further increase cushioning, durability and encourage a smoother ride. The sole placement in the outsole has been strategically arranged to ensure ultimate grip underfoot is granted to the wearer.
Monitoring Your Run.
The shoe has been specifically crafted to cater to the needs of the over-pronator. Technology sampled within the shoe has been a success and a more stable ride is a product of innovation. Dynamic Duomax provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency, Guidance Trusstic integrates Guidance construction further enhancing gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity. Finished with Guidance Line®, vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression, again intensifying a proficient gait cycle.
The new updates include:
- FluidRide 2.0 for a better ride.
- Improved stability.
- 10 grams lighter then its predecessor.
Asics Lightweight งาง๑ Asics GEL-KAYANO 21 Women's Running Shoes
- FluidRide™ Midsole - Features a two-layer construction that blends luxurious lightweight cushioning and a responsive bouncy underfoot comfort.
- FluidFit™ Upper Construction - Features 4-way stretch mesh and stretch reinforcements throughout the entire quarter panel on both medial and lateral sides, providing a personalized fit and improved breathability for unmatched upper comfort.
- I.G.S - ASICS Design Philosophy employs linked components that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off for improved running efficiency and an improved ride underfoot.
- Full-length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic - This trusstic system integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity for a more consistent and directional ride underfoot.
- Dynamic DuoMax® - A multi-rigid shape to help with over-pronation. Fans of the KAYANO series will enjoy the same level of support and stability felt in previous models, but weighing in over 15 grams lighter than the previous Kayano models.
- Soft Top DuoMax® - Men on average, typically weigh more than women, which tends to mean they will compress a midsole more than the average woman. Because of this, the KAYANO is constructed with a firmer 53 degree Solyte® layer for men and a softer 48 degree Solyte for women to help combat this.
- Heel Clutching System™ - The final update for the Kayano lies with this technology. This removes the traditional internal heel components and replaces it with an exoskeletal heel counter. This provides a more comfortable heel fitting environment while decreasing the probability of friction or irritation which can lead to injury and blisters.
- DuoTech Warm - This is ideal for warm days with its perfect moisture management it means runners stay comfortable and dry which increases comfort as well as performance. It is part of ASICS's advanced DuoTech range, which provides high-quality, comfortable fabrics that protect and remain comfortable regardless of activity or weather conditions.
- Asymmetrical Lacing system - A lacing system the follows the natural curve of the foot to ensure a perfect fit and less friction.
- Decoupled Heel - Addresses shearing forces at heel strike.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- Space master UV - ASICS innovative upper material technology. Construction of weave and material provides enhanced moisture management with improved ventilation. Anti UV properties provides protection against harmful effects of the Sun.
- Visible Rearfoot GEL - The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Space Trusstic - An advanced system that creates a pocket between the Trusstic system and the midsole, allowing for greater midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- Durasponge Rubber Forefoot - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable cushioned ride.
- Solyte 55 lasted - Enhancing the cushioning and support by utilizing Solyte in the construction of the shoe between the midsole and the upper. Adjusted in density specific to the level of support required from the running shoe.
- Removable ComforDry sockliner - This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- Gender Specific Midfoot design - Incorporated within Space Trusstic a technology to provide for the different biomechanical function exhibited by the male and female mid foot.
- Biomorphic Fit - Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- Personal Heel Fit - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer's heel.
- 3M Reflective - 3M Reflective - Improved footwear visibility when running in low level light.
- Solyte Midsole - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- Discrete eyelets - This is where the laces are fed through, which helps to reduce irritation and improve fit.
- Weight: 245 grams