The shoe has assembled more than 20 years of success on the road, aiding the experience of a more stable run when racking up the miles. The Kayano 22 combines cushioning and impact resistance with equal aplomb.
The GEL-KAYANO® 22 stays true to its successful reputation between runners, improving upon its famous ride with technically advanced features, the new technologies employed will take your running to the next level.
Constructed with FluidFit technology, technical mesh combines with additional highly functioning materials permitting an extremely pliable upper, whilst generating a glove-like fit. Catering for the breathable element required by many runner, the mesh upper allows air to permeate the exterior, proving breathability within. Intelligently discrete eyelets disperse lace tension, creating personalized, comfortable environment, specifically designed for you.
The midsole contains an amalgamation of technologies implemented to produce a more stable, cushioned ride. Supplementing the habitual cushioning capacity afforded by The Kayanos',SpEVA 55 Lasting incorporated in the midsole as a lasting technology adds enhanced cushioning and comfort. The raft of performance boosting technologies doesn't stop there with an updated FluidRide 2.0 donning the midsole. Utilised to disperse impact forces away from the feet, cushioning is strategically placed both in the front and the back increasing propulsion for a bouncier ride.
The outsole compromises a new blown rubber outsole material utilized to further increase cushioning, durability and encourage a smoother ride. The sole placement in the outsole has been strategically arranged to ensure ultimate grip underfoot is granted to the wearer.
Monitoring Your Run.
The shoe has been specifically crafted to cater to the needs of the over-pronator. Technology sampled within the shoe has been a success and a more stable ride is a product of innovation. Dynamic Duomax provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency. Guidance Trusstic integrates Guidance construction further enhancing gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity. Finished with Guidance Line®, vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression, again intensifying a proficient gait cycle.
What is LITE-SHOW?
Asics' LITE-SHOW range has been specifically catered for those runners who like to go early in the morning or after sunset when light is low. Featuring 360 degree reflectivity that bounces light back directly to the source ensuring you will stay safe and shining at any time of the day, and from any angle.
The New Updates include:
- FluidRide 2.0 for a better ride.
- Improved stability.
- Lighter then its predecessor.
Asics Reflective งาง๑ ASICS Gel-Kayano 22 Lite-Show Women's Running Shoes
- FluidRide™ 2.0 - Features a two-layer construction that blends luxurious lightweight cushioning and a responsive bouncy underfoot comfort.
- FluidFit™ Upper - A 4-way stretch mesh and stretch reinforcements throughout the entire quarter panel on both medial and lateral sides, providing a personalized fit and improved breathability for unmatched upper comfort.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Guidance Trusstic - This trusstic system integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity for a more consistent and directional ride underfoot.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax® -Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases whilst allowing movement in a multitude of directions.
- Solid Rubber Outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhancedcushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- 360งางๅ Reflectivity - All over reflective details ensure visibility remains in low light conditions.