These ASICS GEL-NOOSA TRI 10 Women's Running Shoes are designed with a WET GRIP® outsole, technology made to enhance traction on wet surfaces, combined with AHAR+ blow rubber which delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to your foot, making these shoes ideal for triathlons. These running shoes are lightweight, helping you during endurance activities. Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissue in your foot by creating tension as your foot enters the propulsion stage.
Guidance Line® technology is a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency while running. The midsole is made from Solyte® Midsole Material which is lighter than standard EVA compounds. The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systemattenuates the shock during the impact and toe-off phases, it also allows movement in multiple parts of the foot as you transition through the gait cycle. The sockliner is removable so can accommodate a medical orthotic if necessary. The EVA sockliner is able to mold to the shape of your foot and the shoes are designed to allow you to run comfortably without socks, with their seamless and soft lining.
The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)is able to enhance the foot's natural gait from your heel strike to toe-off. Dynamic Duomax is the next generation DuoMax system, which provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency. 3M reflective material is used throughout the design to increase your visibility and safety during low-light runs.
Asics Reflective งาง๑ Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 10 Women's Running Shoes
- Impact Guidance System - Enhances the foot's natural gait from your heel strike to toe-off.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner molded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Dynamic Duomax - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates the shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- WET GRIP® Outsole - An outsole designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Propulsion Trusstic - Mimics connective tissue in your foot by creating tension as your foot enters the propulsion stage.