The ASICS TRAIL-TAMBORA 4 Running Shoes feature a synthetic leather and mesh upper for a lightweight, comfortable and breathable shield that keeps air moving through the shoe and provides long-lasting durability to enhance your performance. A removable EVA sockliner means these shoes will accommodate a medical orthotic and gives you improved versatility for cleaning and airing the shoes.
In a new update to the shoe, a rearfoot GEL Cushioning System provides greater shock absorption for added comfort.
A California slip last aids stability and comfort as the upper is stitched around an EVA board and IS directly attached to the midsole for a more durable and rigid shell. A Trusstic System consisting of a plastic bridge under the foot arch, provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
A trail specific outsole utilises reversed lugs to improve both uphill and downhill traction for varied terrains. With a lighter weight than its predecessor, the Tamboras give you just the right amount of comfort and support but will keep you running efficiently.
Asics T468N 3393 งาง๑ ASICS GEL-TRAIL TAMBORA 4 Women's Running Shoes
- ***NEW*** Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System - The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. Gel units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Removable EVA Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- Synthetic Leather And Mesh Upper - Lightweight, comfortable and breathable, enhancing performance and fit.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort the upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trusstic System - A plastic bridge under the foot arch which provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.