The New Balance Vazee Rush
Break out the fast in every direction. Run. Train. Push yourself forward in the running shoe that works just as hard at the gym. Vazee Rush fuses high performance running and versatile training into one shoe with a midfoot wrap that hugs the arch for security during your run and lateral support for whatever direction your workout takes. - New Balance
Vazee Rush's sleek, bootie upper, deconstructed heel and no-sew overlays provide lightweight support while the pods on the outsole provide traction in every direction -- allowing you to unleash your speed on the run or during any workout.
Lightweight structure is formed from the integration of a melded overlay system and a no-sew material process implemented throughout the upper of the shoe. Resulting in a drastic reduction in weight, bulk and material, creating a streamlined upper with greater uniformity and an improved accommodation for the wearers foot. A minimalistic bootie construction also helps to reduce excessive weight, whilst supporting the foot; Wrapping over and around for a secure and sleek fit.
Keeping things cool, the upper employs a mesh weave structure throughout its construction. Allowing air to permeate throughout the inner of the shoe, creating an environment that is cooler, drier and altogether more comfortable for the wearer. When the tempo steps up, you can be sure the Vazee Rush will keep you feeling fresh.
With each of these design features working in unison the Vazee Rush offers an versatile fit, that wraps and supports the foot through the gait cycle whilst imparting a soft touch, and breathable comfort.
Midsole - Smooth, Fast Transitioning
Vazee Rush offers a quick, incredibly smooth heel to toe transition thanks to its aggressive toe spring, helping you feel fast, whatever pace you run.
Utilising a REVlite midsole compound the Vazee Rush yields a lightweight cushioning platform to glide the foot through every stride. The design delivers the same the responsive cushioning than compounds 25% heaver, giving you the edge in weight and speed.
Stabilising the foot through each stride, the lateral side of the shoe features a robust support that assists with creating a more efficient stride for faster running.
Adding to the quick, responsive ride, the more aggressive forefoot design is tailored for the faster runner, accommodating for a quicker, cleaner heel to toe transition and lift off.
Outsole - Smooth Ride Innovation
The outsole design is tuned to provide stable ground contact and work with the midsole to create a clean transition through the gait cycle. The reinforced carbon rubber is implemented in high wear areas to protect the shoe and increase traction.
New Balance Synthetic Upper งาง๑ New Balance Vazee Rush Running Shoes
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate within the upper, creating a cooler, drier more comfortable environment for the foot.
- No-Sew Material Application - Keeps excess weight, bulk and material down.
- Melded Overlays - Reduce weight, whilst still providing support and structure.
- Moulded Sockliner - Provides great in step comfort and support underfoot.
- Bootie Construction - For increased comfort.
- De-constructed Heel Counter - Provides heel support without restricting movement, keeping landings stabilised with optimal stability.
- REVlite Midsole - Delivers a lightweight cushioning compound that offers the same responsive cushioning as compounds 25% lighter.
- Lateral Support Stabilising the foot through the gait cycle.
- Carbon Rubber - On the outsole to deliver instant traction and grip.
- 6mm Drop - Provides a more natural ride, perfect for daily trainer/runner.
- Weight - 229g.