New Balance's flagship support shoe is back and the 1260v4 has been designed to offer overpronators a superbly cushioned ride whilst retaining the inherent, core stability expected of a support shoe in the form of a dual-density medial foam that prevents the ankle from rolling inwards.
An N2 cushioning unit combines with ACTEVA™ LITE foam to deliver a plush platform to land on and transition through, whilst an 8mm differential delivers a heel-to-toe offset that feels more natural, more efficient and altogether more beneficial.
A lightweight, FantomFit upper yields a range of performance enhancements, including: a custom fit that moulds to the contours of the foot, less irritation, enhanced breathability and a more robust quality.
New Balance W1260GY4B งาง๑ New Balance W1260v4 Women's Running Shoes (B Width) Black/Brown
- 8mm Differential - A lower, more natural profile encourages a more efficient gait.
- Dual Density Midsole Foam - A medial support foam provides ample stability for overpronators, in a format that is both lighter and less intrusive than earlier, stiffer medial posts.
- FantomFit - A skeletally engineered upper that provides lightweight support and a custom fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process that eradicates seams, overlays and the number of potential fail points.
- N2 Cushioning - Allows for less material underfoot, whilst delivering cushioning scores equal to or better than shoes with traditional midsole heights.
- T-BEAM - Midsole shank which improves torsional midfoot stability and flexibility.
- Dual Density Collar Foam - Utilises both a softer density foam that rests against the foot for cushioning and a firmer density foam for support.
- Air Mesh Upper - Offers exceptional breathability, keeping the foot comfortably cool and dry.
- ABZORB® Crash Pad - Provides consistent shock absorption.
- ACTEVA™ LITE - Provides optimal resistance to compression set. 24% lighter than standard foam.
- Weight - 275 grams.