The New Balance W780v4 Women's Running Shoes feature great cushioning technologies for a premium feel, giving the neutral foot-striker a fast, smooth transition to help keep performance at its peak. The lightweight duo mesh and synthetic overlays help to offer a lighter weight shoe, as well as giving key support and upper strength, while maintaining optimal breathability throughout.
Containing impact guiding technologies the W780v4 plastic heel counter disrupts any unwanted movement and allows a secure fit through the gait cycle, keeping your foot stabilized when travelling with profound force.
Reducing the forces on another maleculer level, cushioning technologies such as an ABZORB Crash Pad which provides a cushioned landing from the heelstrike to the forefoot leaves less impact upon the body. The N-ERGY gel platform, which helps absorb shock superbly works with the ABZORB Crash Pad to retain any shock absorbtion taken to the body. Meanwhile ACTEVA LITE, which is NB's lightweight midsole material gives superb cushioning, whilst keeping the shoe light. All of which combine to make this shoe supremely comfortable and versatile midsole.
Lastly The W780v4 N-Durance carbon rubber outsole is now more durable, increasing traction and reducing torsion, featuring more in harder wearing areas, extending the overall life of your shoe.
New Balance Synthetic Upper งาง๑ New Balance W780v4 Women's Running Shoes
- Lightweight Duo Mesh Upper - Breathable mesh upper keeps your feet comfortable and dry.
- Synthetic Overlays - The overlays work in conjunction with the lacing system, tightening when laces are pulled, enclosing your foot in a comfortable, natural clasp.
- ** UPDATED ** ABZORB Crash Pad - Cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption.
- Acteva Lite - Provides optimal resistance to compression set and is 24% lighter than standard foam.
- N-ERGY - Heel gel provides great shock absorption and cushioning giving you a more responsive and supported step.
- PL-1 Natural Last - Offers midsole heights of 20mm in the heel and 12mm in the forefoot, bringing the runner lower to the ground and encouraging a more natural foot strike.
- Ndurance - Carbon Rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- 12mm heel to toe drop - Provide a flexible midsole give you a natural road feel and running experience.