The 780v5 running shoe is constructed from a full bodied diamond mono mesh upper which has been supported by high strength aesthetically designed synthetic overlays leading to the eyelets for optimal ventilation while wrapping the upper for full foot stabilisation. Securing the foot to the upper a lace-up closure system tightened over a padded tongue and collar yield additional comfort and cushioning while powering through your stride.
Keeping the inner environment cool and collected a breathable fabric lining integrated over the collar padding promotes a healthy surrounding for the foot with a removable foam insole that provides a plush feel underfoot whilst simultaneously accommodating a medical orthotic. Rearfoot and forefoot stability is provided with a heel counter that secures the achilles through transition and provides protection at the forefoot with a fabric overlay possessing abrasion resistant qualities.
ACTEVA LITE premium lightweight technology constructed with Dupont Elvaloy and Engage is merged with ABZORB providing a formidable midsole. The compound utilized provides maximum underfoot cushioning and optimal resistance to compression set, it is also 24% lighter than standard foam and is designed with flex grooves to absorb shock and fold on impact.
The 780v5 Blown rubber outsole provides a responsive and durable grip that allows multi-directional movement for a cushioned floor engaging ride to help you boost your speed and mileage.
New Balance Synthetic Upper งาง๑ New Balance W780v5 Women's Running Shoes
- Mono Mesh - Woven into the upper providing the wearer with excellent breathability.
- Synthetic Upper - Reduces the overall weight of the shoe.
- ABZORB® - A superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber.
- ACTEVA® LITE - Lighter than its predecessor yielding optimal compression set properties.
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability used in high wear areas.
- Weight: 220 G