The 610v5 Trail Runner combines the comfort you want with rugged durability you demand.
Explore more in the 610v5 that stands up to the rigors of the trail. Constructed with a mesh upper which allows air to permeate the exterior, which ensures breathability is provided within. The nature of the no-sew material application provides an overall lower weight of the shoe without sacrificing durability.
IMEVA administered within the midsole delivers firm yet flexible cushioning; working alongside ABZORB® technology, the shoe then furthers its cushioning capabilities. A trail specific outsole combines both trail and running lug designs, delivering traction for both on and off road excursions.
New Balance WT610LG5 งาง๑ New Balance WT610v5 Women's Trail Running Shoes
- Mesh Upper - Provides breathability.
- No-sew Material Application - Reduces the overall weight of the shoe without sacrificing support.
- IMEVA - (injection-molded EVA foam) Midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- ABZORB® - A superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber.
- AT Tread - A dual-use outsole tread combining both trail and running lug designs for on and off-road.