So Fast, Its Middle Name Is Zoom.
The latest increment in ultra-fast design presents the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32. Removal of the midfoot overlays not only diminishes weight, but leaves in its place a precise, one-piece engineered mesh and Flywire upper.
Featuring an engineered mesh upper allows air to permeate the exterior allowing ventilated air to cool down the feet. Additionally, a partial mesh inner sleeve wraps your foot providing both plush comfort and a secure fit yielding stability within. A minimal mesh tongue reduces pressure on top of the foot, leaving a comfortable, slim cushioned forefoot. Nike add Flywire cables to the Pegasus 32 as it wraps around the foot creating a truly exceptional sock-like fit, leaving your foot secure from the first mile until the last.
Responsive cushioning ensues from the Zoom Air unit situated within the heel. A blend of pressurized Nike Air and internal fibres unite to create cushioning that enables unrivalled propulsion from heel strike to toe off. Fast just got Faster. Secondary cushioning stems from cushlon foam providing both soft and springy yet incredibly responsive cushioning as it works in unison with the Nike Air system to provide the ultimate 'Bounce Back Ability'.
Underfoot, a crash rail finishes the cushioning element afforded by the Pegasus 32, acting as a cushioning device upon impact, shock is attenuated. Dispersing impact forces away from the feet helps to smooth out your foot-strike for a more pleasant run. Concluding with a waffle outsole configuration, durability and multi-surface traction combine with equal aplomb.
A coalesce of highly functioning materials and a sporty aesthetic culminate in the Air Zoom Pegasus 32. Perfecting the balance between performance and style has been made to look easy, all whilst offering superb cushioning and step in comfort.
Nike 749340-402 งาง๑ Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Running Shoes
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Provides breathability whilst conforming to the shape of the feet.
- Partial Mesh Inner Sleeve - Wraps your foot for plush comfort.
- Flywire Cables - Offer an adaptable support culminating in a dynamic fit that moves with you.
- Internal Heel Counter - Secures the back of your foot.
- Nike Zoom Air Unit - Combines pressurized Nike Air and internal fibres to create cushioning that springs back fast.
- Cushlon Foam Midsole - Provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning.
- Crash Rail - Underfoot, acts as a cushioning device upon impact, helping to smooth out your footstrike.
- Waffle Outsole - For durability and multi-surface traction.
Nike Zoom Air Unit
Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface youงางแre running on.
Responsive, Lightweight Cushioning
A Nike Zoom Air unit under the heel delivers low-profile, highly responsive cushioning. It's updated to bring the unit closer to your foot for enhanced cushioning from the first mile to the last.