A durable, lightweight ripstop fabric allows air to fully permeate the upper whilst a series of no-sew overlays work in concert with a partial inner sleeve to deliver a shoe that is simultaneously breathable, lightweight, robust and irritation free. A durable leather material has been positioned within the heel to provide a secure rearfoot fit, whilst a midfoot webbing system envelopes the midfoot and integrates with the laces to deliver an adaptive lockdown that can be manipulated by tightening the shoe.
The midsole's principle cushioning ability is afforded by a dual density Phylon compound that consists of a softer, lighter foam in the core and a firmer compound in the carrier that deliver an equal blend of lightweight cushioning and durable support, respectively. This sits within a 4mm differential that replicates a more natural running gait and allows the soft, pliable terrain underfoot to supplement the shoe's already outstanding cushioning ability.
An environmentally preferred rubber compound adopts a rugged Waffle outsole configuration to yield a tremendous level of grip and traction on a multitude of surfaces. A succession of aggressively appointed lugs taper to accommodate ascents and descents more efficiently, whilst flex grooves facilitate a smoother, more efficient ride.
Nike 652867-403 งาง๑ Nike Dual Fusion Trail Running Shoes
- Ripstop Upper - This phenomenally lightweight, durable material allows air to fully permeate the shoe and encourage a cooler, drier internal environment.
- Partial Inner Sleeve/No Sew Overlays - Work with the primary ripstop material to deliver a lightweight, robust shoe that is free from chafing and blisters.
- Leather Heel Insert - Delivers a secure rearfoot lockdown for an overall improved fit.
- Pull Tab - Positioned on the heel to enable the wearer to slide the shoe on and off with ease.
- Midfoot Webbing System - Envelopes the midfoot and integrates with the laces to deliver an adaptive lockdown that can be manipulated by tightening the shoe.
- Phylon Midsole - A dual density cushioning unit delivers an equal blend of soft cushioning and durable support.
- 4mm Differential - Encourages a more natural stride whilst using the soft, pliable terrain underfoot to supplement the shoe's cushioning ability.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber - Adopts a rugged Waffle outsole configuration to yield a tremendous level of grip and traction on a multitude of surfaces.
- Tapered Lugs - Lugs are tapered rather than set perpendicular to the outsole to accommodate ascents and descents more efficiently.
- Flex Grooves - Facilitate a smoother, more efficient ride.
Lightweight ripstop is a durable woven material reinforced with thick threads that are interwoven with a crosshatch pattern to help this fabric stand up to rips and tears, making it ideal for the Nike Dual Fusion Trail.