Upper - The Nike Wild Trail Running Shoes have sandwich mesh in the toe box which provides a lightweight solution to increasing breathability. This ensures that the wearer is able to stay cool and dry while on a run. A partial inner sleeve which wraps the forefoot for added comfort and a more plush feel allows for an easier ride. The midfoot webbing system wraps up from the midsole and integrates with the laces to allow the foot to adapt to movements while still providing support. The Ripstop fabric covers the midfoot webbing system for added durability while also making sure that debris stays out of the shoe. Leather overlays are strategically placed to deliver targeted support; with a pull tab on the heel to make it easier to take the shoe on and off while the foam in the collar adds extra comfort.
Midsole - The midsole has been injected with Phylon technology, which adds extra flexible cushioning while still remaining extremely lightweight ensuring a smooth transition through the gait cycle. The EVA sockliner provides added comfort and cushioning for the wearer.
Outsole - Consisting of environmentally preferred rubber, lamented in a rugged waffle outsole delivers multi-surface traction and durability. The anatomical heel is rounded to ensure the foot rolls with the ground which provides the wearer with a more natural range of motion while running. The flex grooves provide a more smooth and efficient stride for the wearer.
Nike Lightweight งาง๑ Nike Women's Wild Trail Running Shoes 643074 016
- Sandwich Mesh - Provides lightweight breathability.
- Partial Inner Sleeve - Wraps the forefoot for a more comfortable feel.
- Midfoot Webbing System - Wraps the midsole and integrates the laces for a more adaptive and supportive fit.
- Ripstop Fabric - Covers the midfoot webbing system for added durability and to keep debris out of the shoe.
- Leather Overlays - Strategically placed to deliver targeted support.
- Pull Tab - Placed on the heel for easy on and off.
- Foam in the Collar - Provides added support.
- Injected Phylon Midsole - Provides lightweight and flexible cushioning.
- EVA Sockliner - Adds comfort and cushioning to the shoe.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber - Provides multi-surface traction and durability.
- Anatomical Heel - Rounded to roll with the ground to create a more natural range of motion.
- Flex Grooves - Promote a smooth and efficient stride.