Nike Zoom PV II Pole Vault Spikes are stable on the upper, highly cushioned on the midsole and grippy on the outsole. It's a Pole Vault shoe made for both training and competing. It is engineered to provide a stable platform when taking off.
Featuring a Heel Cradle and Velcro Strap, the PV II provides secure fastening to prevent slippage. For breathability, the Mesh upper and stretch inner sleeve offer just the right amount to get the air flow you need during competitions. While an extended Pebax spike plate with 5 strategically placed removable receptacles ensure explosive runway traction.
Unisex sizing based on men's size chart
Nike 317404-100 งาง๑ Nike Zoom PV II Pole Vault Shoes
- Velcro Strap Closure - For secure tightening methods which improve fit and reduce the risk of slipping.
- 5 Removeable Spikes - Spikes in the sole which can be removed to allow customisation of the spike configuration.
- TPU Sharkskin Outsole - For the ultimate grip on a variety of surfaces with little added weight giving you the sharpest turn you can imagine.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - A highly breathable upper also built with synthetic upper for greater durability.
- Heel Cradle - Optimises the fit on the heel and provides better fit.
- Pull-Tab - On heel for easy on and off.
- Stretch Inner Sleeve - With breathable mesh provide seamless comfort and flexible.
- Full-Length Phylon Midsole - For lightweight cushioning.
- Weight - 204g